The Tangle she told him to take care of me
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska was completely oblivious to the internal dialogue Tux housed, but she wasn’t unaware of his attention, which had returned to her. Satisfied in that irrational way teenaged girls could often be, Raleska puffed her little chest - a bold contrast from moments before. 

She didn’t quite follow his logic. Not because what he said was inherently untrue (it wasn’t - Tux had hit a nail on the head, which was when people showed you who they were, believe them) but because what he said contradicted much of what her mother had told her about Rosalyn. She had told Raleska they had lived in the sound together before and in the spring, it had been her mother to turn on Rosalyn, not the other way around.. and that this reunion was, as her mother had cackled when she had said it, ‘a marriage of convenience’.  That little joke hadn’t made sense to Raleska, but she had accepted it all the same. 

She was visibly vexed. And the news about his sister (who?) confused her further. They hadn’t stolen the sound from anyone and she was about to very hotly say that, except he had asked her what her name was. 

This meant he was at least slightly interested in her, and that made most (but not all) of her misgiving go away. Raleska. It seemed like that was going to be all he got out of her, but then came the five million questions: What’s yours? Who is your sister? Why did she want the sound? And what are you going to do to Rosalyn? Are you going to hurt her? Why? Her ears fell and she scowled. Why would you hurt someone that left you? Doesn’t that make you worse than them? Doesn’t it?
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
she told him to take care of me - by Raleska - December 16, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Tux - December 16, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Raleska - December 16, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Tux - December 16, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Raleska - December 16, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Tux - December 16, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Raleska - December 16, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Tux - December 16, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: she told him to take care of me - by Raleska - December 16, 2018, 08:01 PM