Redtail Rise Do your dirt, make your mark
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was even more surprised to hear him mention Stigmata; the name was kind of like salt in her gaping wounds since it reminded her of the children she was supposed to have in the spring, but now--she had nothing; it was not a good environment to bring pups into, and she was reminded of one more thing that was lost to that damn storm. But if she couldn't have her family or her pack, she might be able to stand with the male that had curiously slipped past her solid, long-standing walls. She was forged from snow and ice and was of the assumption that she could survive the winter on her own, but she couldn't deny it would be easier with others. She at least knew Mahler and Stigmata well enough to know they were just as capable as she was. Was it the right decision, though? She would be farther from the glacier, but not too far to make trips back to search more, which she would most definitely be doing. She wouldn't give up searching until every last one of her family and pack members were accounted for, no matter how long it took. 

She released a slow sigh, citrine gaze focusing on Mahler. I know Stigmata, she said first, leaving out how exactly she knew him since it was too painful to speak of right now. I will go with you, but I cant promise right away that I will stay, she added, searching his lavender gaze. She had to be sure it was a good fit before she pledged any kind of loyalty. She had no idea who these other wolves were, and she couldn't be sure how she would feel about them.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 17, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 17, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 18, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 18, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 19, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 20, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 21, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 28, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 28, 2018, 01:10 AM