Jade Fern Grove Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He sucks in a breath when Midar questions him, finding he doesn't have an answer. I... He starts again uncertainly, trailing off for several more moments. There's no clear way to express how he feels, so he reaches for something else to say. I want you to stay with me for awhile. He says, rubbing his muzzle gently against Midar's cheek. His next words are softer. You'll be well enough to travel soon, but — Again he finds himself stuck on the words, so he simply falls silent, hoping his lover understands; he's reluctant to let him go, even knowing that their eventual separation is, in some capacity, his own doing.
Messages In This Thread
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 21, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Alarian - January 13, 2019, 02:47 AM