Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback didn't miss the frown that settled upon the Elysium alpha, and casually looked to Valette with his brows raised. It seemed neither of them understood but he was quick to shrug it off. He hated to admit it, but it seemed like everything here was alright after all. Perhaps he should of at least brought Ira— maybe it would've given them a chance to talk.

As Valette veered off to mingle he looked around to see if there was anyone who caught his eye. Most of the wolves were small in stature, except one. A large white female cloaked in black that easily rivaled his size sat away from the mingling crowd. It was interesting to see another wolf as big as himself among the packs here, and by the look of it she seemed content with sitting away.

Greyback pulled away from the wolves nearby the walked up to her, his gaze lingering on Valette before turning to her with a humble smile on his lips. "Mind if I sit?" he questioned, waiting for her answer with a polite gaze. "Im Greyback, Easthollow." he introduced 
@Treason

Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Greyback - January 02, 2019, 06:23 PM