Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
half awake lame writing here forgive me @Blodreina
Setting week of 12/31-1/5, morning

It was common knowledge that if, upon waking, your eyes were a bit crusted, your vision was a bit blurry, and your entire body felt utterly relaxed, then you’d slept damn well. The sort of sleep where you could rouse right up with an easy, languid mind; where it was nearly impossible to end up tripping over yourself.

And whether it was the poppy seeds, the exhaustion from all the traveling catching up to her, or simply having time in the past few weeks to relax—she’d been able to. Yet, the tousled look of slumber was still upon her; prominent in watery, half-awakened eyes. Sleep still settled in her scent, and lurked about in her muscles, in a coaxing sort of way.

But the feeling of having actually slumbered well... In the end, she luxuriously stretched her way out of her hollowed sequoia, taking her time on each muscle group. Drowsily noting she should find a warmer dwelling soon, she made her way to the lake. Or, at least, the safest route she could remember in her sleepy haze, with morning light to guide her.

​After that, she would take herself to the cliffs, as had become habitual in her time here. Aure simply hoped she wouldn’t pitch over the crags to have something other than sleep meet her.
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM