Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A vigorous nodding followed the 'Is that so?', and at it, she stretched her neck as far as it would go not much lmao and squinted in a way that she truly believed might be intimidating. The slur that only Vercingetorix had become victim to (until now) had returned, it seems. "Because I would kill it. I would kill it, you understand m-me? I would maim ze wind, before it got a chances. Besides," she huffed, drawing away and glowering at the waves far below. "It would never take you away. It never takes gloroious wolves away. Only little tiny icicle, like me."

Amongst her drowsy plight, her ears perked at the name loftily given, and tipped her head sharply at it. It seemed the inquiry of being in Drageda had gone right through her, for her expression had now fallen into vivid focus. "'Blod'... blood? 'Reina'... regina?" Piecing the Trigedasleng, for once, wasn't too difficult, and she perked up with a hushed, exultant peal of, "A-ah! Blood-queen!"

"How marvelous that is! Absolutely spellbinding! I cannot imagine what you must have gone through to acquire a name such as that. You must tell me sometime, I adore good intrigues! Anyone who has took arms against you must chide their children into sleep, with a name like that," 
she prattled on, her words admiration personified, but muted in tone, and her eyes were full of lethargic regard.  "It is perfectly singular!"

The pale female, herself, had never been too social to begin with; but perhaps staying with the other Drakru had begun to give her cause to flourish. No, it wasn't as peaceful as she might've hoped for... but with what she had endured, she had learned a long time ago to appreciate conflict in life. It, too, kept her grounded; thriving, in a way. "I am Aure," she warbled, continuing to gaze in fascination,  "da, I am new to Drageda. Being here still comes as a surprise to me."
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM