Ankyra Sound You can't even trust the air you breath
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Murderous, protective rage churned in her stomach at those snarky words. Taki glared at the Rusalka woman, ears flattening and a snarl rolling from her lips. You are the one who is barely able to walk from your injuries, she replied first, revulsion twisting her face a little as she spoke. She would not be kept from what was hers--her family. Grief and rage clouded her judgement completely in this moment; the fact that she was standing on her own against potentially an entire pack of wolves did not register with her. She had one simple fucking request, and this fucking psycho was making things difficult for what? Because she could? She wanted to tear her face off and see if she could sneer then.

I think you underestimate just how far I'm willing to go to make sure my family is safe, she said with quiet anger, her voice surprisingly calm despite the storm of rage building in her chest and pushing her to remove the barrier between her and her kin.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 22, 2019, 03:45 AM