Arrow Lake Out in the desert with my street sweeper
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
She was surprised at just how much she had been looking forward to returning home, even though it felt wrong to refer to anything other than the glacier as home. Still, as she crossed back over the borders and made her way towards the frozen lake, she felt like she was supposed to be here; the pieces had just fallen into place too seamlessly for her to doubt that her next chapter started here. 

That didn't mean she was giving up on finding the rest of her family. She still had no idea where her sisters and nephew were, and it was becoming harder to remain positive about where they might be. Sometime on her trip back home from the coast, she had realized just how much she resented Sia for returning home and leaving her here to deal with all of this. That seemed to be his modus operandi, though; when things got tough for him, he just pushed everything on his stoic little sister because she would do whatever he asked of her. Once again her loyalty was taken for granted, and she was starting to think no one deserved it. It made her want to closely guard her trust now, but she had already given Stigmata her word, and she wouldn't go back on it. 

She stopped near the lake and dropped down to the ground, rolling over on her back to rub the snow into her coat. She could still smell the salty scent of the ocean on herself, and she hated it. Once sufficiently caked in snow, she rolled back over, snorting the cold substance out of her nose in a puff of white as she looked back over the lake wishing she could swim in the frigid water.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Mahler - January 05, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 25, 2019, 05:44 PM