Arrow Lake Out in the desert with my street sweeper
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki had grown up nowhere near a coast, instead spending her early days in mostly ice and snow. She nodded at the other woman's words, listening quietly as she spoke. When she asked about her displeasure regarding the ocean, Taki shrugged a little. I prefer mountains and snow, she offered. The coast just never seemed to get cold enough for her liking, even when it did get cold. She was meant for snow and high altitudes, and found herself growing uncomfortable and restless if she spent too much time in other places. She studied the other woman briefly. If you are from the sea, what brings you here--to Diapora and the mountains, she asked, curious to know what pulled her from her home and drove here to be with strangers. Everyone had their reasons, and Taki wondered what the golden woman's were.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Mahler - January 05, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 25, 2019, 05:44 PM