Dragoncrest Cliffs —i can't help but pull the earth around me,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
Setting DCC border
Time Late evening, 1/13/2019
Summary Upon arrival from her second, final forage, Aure allows herself a rare moment a tranquility. Little does she know that the one she fears has finally come to make her haunts living.
Featuring Aure, @Rakk, @Natjuk
(Those paged aren't obligated to post, but feel free! <3 Jump in whenever/no order/anyone!)

Aure had planned to take respite once the Tanglewood embraced her, wry with weathered bark and the darkness that came with it. Fires, in all their fury, had guided her ferverous soul home ‒ for so long, she had mourned alongside the black between them. Yet, she came to glimpse at the hateful quiet between her hallowed constellations, nonetheless. Endless. It is these uncharted planes of the Celestium that had her rushing out of the Tangle and down the worn, sea-telling moor; herbalist or no.

It is this hushed hour, when stars unfurl from that endless, bleeding light of winter. And for a time, indeed, she did linger, struck as she always allowed herself to be. But when she decided it was finally time to gather her cache and pluck her kindred eyes from the skies, her lungs stuttered as they alit on the familiar hoard of sequoias. At the sight of it, her spirit flung itself out out out along with her breath in a surge of yearning, so much that it set her quivering.

She'd been gone for no longer than a day-and-half, but the thought of Dragoncrest and all who inhabited there still seized its way through the star-numbed chambers of her heart. Before she could recall if any Drakru would even recognize it, a coloratura of home-coming billowed from her, airy and eerie, but her.
Messages In This Thread
—i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Andraste - January 13, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:19 AM