Arrow Lake got me a job, and i quit my rambling
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The last few days had found Taki feeling like she was going to burst from her own skin; it was quite different than her normal restlessness, and at first she wasn't sure what was making her feel so strangely. The shift in her scent a couple nights ago had answered her question, but she honestly hadn't expected feel so irritable. Shouldn't she feel the opposite? Whatever. She had tried to keep her distance some but today had found herself in the presence of her packmates only to regret it. 

Thorn approached, his challenge clear in his body language. Even in a normal state of mind, Taki wouldn't make it easy for a challenger to take her rank, so today would be no different. She matched his stance, lips curling to reveal long, sharp canines as a snarl leaked from her mouth. She was never one to draw things out, and today she was feeling especially prickly, so she lunged for him.

She was hoping to pin him to ground and press her teeth to his neck in warning, but he was just as strong as she was and clearly just as determined. Every time she thought she had the upper hand, she found herself back under the dark male, but finally she managed gain enough leverage to successfully hold him to the ground. Taki didn't linger in the position, not thinking it was necessary to rub it in. She stood and shook out her coat. Some of the snowy white of her fur was interrupted by saliva-damp spots where the hair stuck out strangely from the wetness, but there no physical wounds from what she could tell. She glanced over Thorn's form next, hoping to find him in the same condition. Offering a stiff nod to their audience and then to her defeated packmate, she turned and trotted away.

Let me know if I need to edit any of the PP <3
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
got me a job, and i quit my rambling - by Thorn - January 27, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: got me a job, and i quit my rambling - by Takiyok - January 29, 2019, 01:17 PM