Arrow Lake But you and I, we're pioneers
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
Sometime in the last few days her agitation had morphed into a slow-burning need. Every day, it became just a little more present in her thoughts, until today when it was all she could think about as she woke from her equally restless sleep. Had hormones not been clouding her judgement, she might have been irritated at the lack of control she felt she had over her own body but for now, she was completely preoccupied. She rose from the snow and stretched, feeling like every nerve ending in her skin was on fire and the only thing that would soothe it was the one thing she normally didn't seek out very much: affection.

Her gaze searched the group of wolves around her; some were still sleeping, but others seemed to be stirring from their own slumber. She knew there was no way the entire pack wasn't aware of her current state, but she was much too distracted to feel embarrassed by it right now. The one wolf Taki was looking for was absent from group here, and so she set out to find him. She hoped she didn't have to search too long; surely @Stigmata would scent her soon enough and seek her out, and then she could find some relief from her sudden, all-consuming need for touch.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - January 29, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - February 13, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - February 14, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - March 09, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - March 19, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - April 02, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - April 02, 2019, 11:13 PM