Arrow Lake But you and I, we're pioneers
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Their continued connection afterwards was not something she had been expecting, but she was too distracted by the much stronger feeling of contentment that had settled in her stomach to feel too strangely about it. Had he not offered his gentle affection, she would not have demanded it, but she found that she enjoyed it regardless. She never doubted that she was important to the general like all of his pack members were, but she had shown him a level of trust she had never shown to anyone, and the thoughtful way he treated her made her feel like she had not been wrong to give him so much of herself. So when they were finally able to part, she gladly followed him to the ground to rest and bask in their shared moment of bliss. 

Takiyok was quiet for a while, eyes closed as she continued to soak up the surprising serenity of the moment. She had expected the moments following their time together to be maybe a little awkward on her part as she wasn't really sure what she should be doing, but it was thankfully quite the opposite. Her eyelids slowly drew open at the sound of Stigmata stirring beside her. She looked to him as he spoke, and his words pulled a rare smile from the northerner. She nipped softly at him before stretching and getting to her feet. I'm nothing if not thorough, she replied playfully, her own hormones making her more than ready for round two.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - January 29, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - February 13, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - February 14, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - March 09, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - March 19, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - April 02, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - April 02, 2019, 11:13 PM