Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
Setting  Hushed Willows, after Blixen's announcement
Time  Early evening, 2/5
@Lily <3

Just like her own, flickering arrival, the late heda had flit to and from Aure's ivory life in varying shades of sable, stolid solitude. And though the skayona had only known Antumbra — if their fleeting glimpses together even be called a 'knowing' — the sorrow that straggled heavy-heartedly through Drageda was infectious. It was enough to billow down upon the satisfied bliss of having Vonnaruil back in her life, and of her gestaţie, and she would blush and pale by turns like a winter sunset seen through wind-shaken leaves.

Oh, heavens! ; gestaţie! The Undimmed was cu pui, when she forever thought only the stars would be her children, as she'd become to them. But, now... Aure had been told that most females' first estruses usually didn't bring along whelps.

Yet, she was, as @Wintersbane once fancied, quite unlike "most." Never "most," in fact. And Aure knew it in the marrow of herself that, and that yet of her copii, her womb had quickened. With nausea and acidic bile, and some sort of fluttery feeling, too. The swell had not yet arrived to her thin belly, nor had her teats budded, yet she knew. The elation she felt, like the reality, the sureness of it all, had been slow to dawn on her; and she'd yet to tell drăguţă ei because of it.

Nonetheless, the emotions rose once more into a clamor, rose as she did along the hillock with long, pale legs all atingle. The frenzied feeling heightened, from her belly, to her throat, and she reveled in it — before she pitched forward with an odd, strangled choke of "Dumnezeule-!" and heaved right onto Elysium's perimeter.

And just like that, she faded right back into quiet despondancy, studying the remains of her retch with a Lemme just throw up on ya border, how bou' dat?-esque bemusement.
Messages In This Thread
yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Andraste - February 04, 2019, 10:47 AM