Dragoncrest Cliffs i think im pretnet w my 14th child? the test was ghetto..what is your opione?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She had told her mate that they would take his mourning, their relationship — whatever it may be — and their hesitance for spring moment by moment. And if she were to spend these precious times anguished over something that had occurred such a while ago... Aure rose, then, with the fatigue of maternity and with what she’d been presented with... and drew Isleña into a boney embrace for the second time.

White lashes pressed closed, the furrow of her brow melting into something less wrought. The skayona held the other female as close, as dearly as she could; and when she drew away, she released this concoction of anxiety and worry as she released the brana. These feelings would not be so easy to let go of; not when she was wan with pregnancy and evermore sobered by reality. She could choose to focus on this long-ago tryst, if she wanted to.

Or, she could decide to focus on what was immediate. Being there for her mate in his mourning; taking each day to prepare for the deliverance of their children. As she gazed into Isleña’s eyes without damnation, the choice wasn’t too strenuous to make; all the more easier when she couldn’t hold the Luk in ill-will.

So Aure forgave, and then forgot, and took Isleña into a third and final embrace, murmuring aquivering Multumesc, Isleña,” into the simmering Luk’s fur. ”Thank you.”