Stone Circle affectionately flipping the bird
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Sorry for the late reply, illness is kicking my butt!

As the goliath of the wolves sat next to each other, Greyback followed the younger's gaze into a fog, perplexed by what he was exactly looking at in the hazy valley. Perhaps it was the fog itself, or maybe he was just staring absentmindedly, nethertheless, the Patriarch's gaze matched Evergreen's and he let out a small hum.

Greyback was glad the newcomer was settling in well since they hadn't gotten the chance to really talk after accepting him and his sister. He had seen him about with the other members, but didn't really know much about him. "I'm relieved to hear that," he responded, nodding his head. "I have been well, thank you for asking...Though im much more interested in you,"

Greyback turned to the brown wolf with a snapping change of atmosphere—his face stoic, void of emotion except for the intense stare in his eyes. "Have you been... fancying anyone?" He questioned, his voice tense as he stared down at the male with energy equivalent to an uncapped geyser. The older was no fool, he had seen Evergreen with his daughter once before and was not blind the looks they shared. Greyback stood his ground, waiting for the male to say something in the stretched silence before he let out a bark of a laugh and dropped the facade. "I'm kidding! No need to be so tense, young one."

Messages In This Thread
affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 10, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 13, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 03, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 08, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 27, 2019, 01:08 PM