Stone Circle Get in the car
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
A pack meeting to discuss the Fertility Festival invitation! You can read more about the festival here !
Tagging adults (but children are welcome too!) @Valette @Alya @Nikai @Korei Julia @Mawk @Vespera @Evergreen @Thistle @Ira

Greyback diligently stood on the flat stone in the middle of Stone Circle, a spot meant for meetings within the pack— one that Valette had stood on many times to make announcements to all of them. He had just raised his head to send out a call, his loud, booming voice echoing within the air and spreading out past the border for all to hear.

As soon as the others showed he would give them an individual glance and nod, acknowledging their presence and thanking them for showing up before moving his gaze to Valette and stepping to one side of the stone, letting her stand next to him and take her place.
"Greetings," he started, his voice loud and clear as he turned to them. "I hope you all are well. I have gathered you all today to discuss an invitation to a gathering— a festival being held at Hushed Willows in almost a moon's time." The man stopped to gauge the reactions of the pack.

" Elysium was nice enough to invite all of Easthollow to celebrate fertility with them and the other neighboring pack's. Shall you decide to go, I expect all of you to be on your best behavior. That means being kind and courteous, respecting their rules as if they were our own." He let out a long exhale as he continued to watch the wolves. His ear's taunt and tail raised. The large male knew most of them wouldn't be trouble, but with new members he was a bit weary. "But that doesn't mean you can't have fun. I encourage all of you to make connections with others, form bonds and take what you can from this experience," He cracked a smile at them. "That is all."

Messages In This Thread
Get in the car - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Ira - February 09, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Korei Julia - February 09, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Get in the car - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Get in the car - by RIP Thistle - February 11, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: Get in the car - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: Get in the car - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 06:36 AM