Dragoncrest Cliffs cry for judas
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"It must be some reason for ze restraint, all things considered," she mused in reply. When she'd first joined the cliffs, Aure had heard tell of a captive; but as to who it'd been or from where they'd been found and why, she hadn't the slightest inkling of it. If the skayona had known the one Rusalkan had been Rosalyn, perhaps the meeting in the ravine may have gone better?

But what had happened had happened, no matter how much the astronomess wished events hadn't been so wrought with fury and misunderstanding. Returning from her thoughts, Aure heeded Blixen's next words and a nod of her own, "I will keep that in mind, híril. I am not so certain that fate would be as kind to myself — to us — a second time."

Whether they had some more conversing, pleasantries and the like or not, the pale she-wolf rose with a soft murmur of farewell, and went wisping along her way. Wary she would be, and although Drageda's adversaries were both mistrustful and misconstrued, Aure wouldn't keep the prospect of a hesitant, hesitant concord seasons from now. But as with all things, understanding needed to come first. 

Da. Those are the most important things, she hummed to herself, eyeing the red of her from within the lake. Understanding... and faith.

last from me <3
Messages In This Thread
cry for judas - by Blixen - February 09, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 09, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 11, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 11, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 12, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 12, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 17, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 22, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 24, 2019, 10:44 PM