Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska hadn't considered they might hunt during only specific times of the day. Looking over the bay she realized it was low tide -- maybe that was why she didn't see any sharks cresting the water. Come to think of it, she wasn't seeing a lot of seals either.

She grunted, stepping down from the stony mount she had stood upon to scan the bay. "Maybe that's it," she conceded - she would allow Yami this one win. "I'm gonna go see the seals." The girl announced, turning to go towards the tidal flats where the seals often sunned in winter's weak sunlight. She assumed Yami would follow, but she didn't take the time to look back or insure that Yami was coming with.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - March 16, 2019, 11:13 AM