Dragoncrest Cliffs ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
As the news of her expectancy breathed through Drageda like the tell-tale winds of spring, Aure continued to weave her way about the cliffs with as much poise as she could muster. The responses had been overwhelming in the best sense; and she frequently found herself blushing like a bride, to be married off into a society she finally wanted, needed, to be a part of. After telling Isleña herself, it only seemed natural to flit to the next female that the skayona felt close to: Blodreina, who she hadn't seen in quite some time. As such, there were various was as to how Aure would approach another with such finds.

With her Verx, and then with Blixen, it had been with a hesitant happiness. With the cocoa brana, she'd held nothing back in her rhapsodic ways; how radiant she had felt, braving her insecurities and this despondency with the copii soon to swell her belly. With how she would approach Blodreina... Aure didn't know, but the ivory female was sure that the gona wouldn't be as receptive to the slurring introduction they'd met under. 

So, coursing every which way, the Rhaesuian made sure to quell her much-ado-about-everything, and instead cultivated something more hushed in her presence. And when Aure finally noticed the imperious female, she huffed a soft "Suilad" as she neared. Despite barely knowing Blodreina, skayona worried for the blood-queen in the way she might, had she a sister and not a brother. Then again, it could simply be her horomones.
Messages In This Thread
❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child - by Andraste - February 10, 2019, 12:28 PM