Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Mm, I'm tempted, but better not, Verx said, thinking of how terrible fevers were. Even her warmth wasn't worth it. But he'd stay close regardless, if only for moral support. Just no tongue kissing or anything. And psh. I've had plenty of angels. And wasn't the devil a fallen angel, anyway? Sooo. . . He trailed off impishly, giving her a leer.

And then she began to laugh, giggles breaking through the things she tried to tell him about the festival, her eyes drawn upward. What the fuck are you looking at? he asked, breaking into bemused chuckles himself as he rolled his eyes skyward, slightly crossed. What do I look like? What's on my fucking head?

He began to shake it, shake, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture--sorry, yeah, he shook his head, but still nothing came off, and he was starting to get a little peeved.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Vercingetorix - February 19, 2019, 11:41 PM