Stone Circle [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Awoken by the soft touch and whine of his mate Greyback blinked the sleep from his eyes with a disgruntled expression, his ears tossing back as he rolled over to stretch his limbs with an accompanied sleepy grunt before rising to let out a yawn through wide jaws. He hadn't a clue what time it was, but it was clear that dawn had just split open it's cantaloupe sky.

Turning, the Patriarch looked at Valette to wonder what she wanted, her words barely sinking into his water-logged brain. He blinked, continuing to sit there dumbfounded as his senses awakened slowly. It wasn't till a long silence stretched by that a strong blast of sweet scent hit his nostrils, stronger and tempting that ever before. Oh... So that was what she meant.

The large male stood and took a step closer to her, embracing the nip that she placed teasingly alongside the fur of his neck before softly touching his forehead to hers in testimony to his feelings. Valette had given him a primitive ache that alluded to resound him—told him to mount and take what was rightfully his right there, right now. But Greyback had created a fissure in those feelings, wanting to carve his affections deep into her. Slowly.

He wanted to remember this moment when he was faced with the doors of death. He wanted to remember her.

His large frame stood silently over her, dwarfing her as all four limbs were placed widely apart, attempting to nudge her down onto her stomach with his weight. All while cooing to her in soft hushes every time she whined.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it - by Greyback - February 16, 2019, 06:12 PM