Stone Circle ; all have been led astray
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The man stood idly, his gaze still tied to Merrit whom, as normally, held the same callousness. He wondered when, if ever, the boy would warm up and meet his stare with something other than that air. For now, he would only take it in stride and feel grateful for the shred of attention he spared for him.

Greyback didm't miss the hiss that slid out of Oath's voice, as well as the hardness in her stare that softened slightly—something that made him offer his own deep hum in return. The lack of courtesy was prevalent and did more to sour the situation in his eyes, but was glad she at least noticed when to pay her due. However, they has trespassed, and he wondered if she had shared the same attitude with Merrit before he got there. Still, he held fast and let her talk, his gaze only flickering to the white girl; Goose, who was hidden slightly behind the pillar.

"I admire your drive to keep your friend safe. However, if that is really what you are most concerned about I suggest you not go treading into pack territories. The god's know if it was anyone other than us your blood would already be feeding the earth." He pointed out rather harshly whilst staring down with a stone face. Easthollow was a friendly pack, yes. But their food was only able to cover themselves, and with pups on the way the elder wasn't quite sure there would be enough mouths to feed. 

The Patriarch watched as Goose slithered out, and planned on meeting her sight with the same look, but was inwardly taken aback by the youngness her face and frame held. He wondered how old she was... Certainly a whelp still. He could only soften his stare and sigh before looking to the raven with a brow raised in silent question. How did HE feel?

"I will not spare our food with those who cannot hunt nor work—we have many mouths to feed, and young on the way. Nor will I give sanctuary to those who do not know when manners are due." He looked back to Oath. "You will respect others. You will follow the hierarchy, and you will not put yourselves and others in harm's way." Greyback stepped forward a bit, his tail raising and gaze hardening before he eventually steadied and shook his head. "Do not make me regret this. I have no qualms with casting anyone out."

Messages In This Thread
; all have been led astray - by Oath - February 28, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Goosie - February 28, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Merrit - February 28, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Oath - March 01, 2019, 08:43 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Goosie - March 01, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Greyback - March 01, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Merrit - March 04, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Oath - March 05, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Goosie - March 05, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Greyback - March 06, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by RIP Valette - March 07, 2019, 04:31 PM