Hushed Willows i DIG rock and roll music
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
How was she, Aure, doing? For the most part, she couldn’t even fathom; but for what she did know, well... she supposed she was better off than most young females. Those females, of course, who were on rocky terrain with the male they loved as well. Not that she’d think herself to condescend in such a haughty way, but her life hadn’t wound itself only about Verx, and not simply his — their — children, either. New apothecary, reforming new bonds, seeking new souls outside of those dreary cliffs... New. All new, with cheeks and determination aflush for spring.

Yet, there had been things that’d been said, where their quarrel had been concerned; things that needed healing, others that needed leaving alone, and might not mend for some time. As with spending time with Rose, with Blodreina, whoever — she made an effort to not linger upon it. Dragostea and herself, they... they would work through this, whatever “this” was, whatever “they” were.

She knew they would, together.

Other than that, the herbalist could say she was — well, yes? Yes, Aure mused to herself. ”Lily - I am well,” I must be well, yes? For ze kru. ”Drageda is healing. Slowly, but surely, we are sure. And you are... oh, you are making a burrow! A, er, a den for ze childs?”

Nodded towards what work the blackbird had done so far, and then started, a bit sheepishly, as if only just remembering: ”Ah! This is Opalia, a warrior from ze cliffs!” Obviously, Aure’d forgotten the notion that Opalia herself hadn’t come to be fully-fledged yet. ”I do think it would be more pleasant for others, instead of myself, to visit ze willows, no?”
Messages In This Thread
i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 08, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 09, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 11, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 11, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 12, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 13, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:41 AM