Ankyra Sound [VS] I tried to kill the pain, I bought some wine and hopped a train
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
A challenge for @Firefly for leadership! (I'd like her to lose, though, so no roll necessary! Just want/need this for char development.) <3

No. It couldn't be true.

The howl that shook through the forest was enough to cause Raleska's blood to chill. It was impossible, untenable. Had her mother's howl not precipitated the usurper's, Raleska would have believed the wolf that howled was simply delusional.. but she knew her mother's voice...

And she knew the howl of The Usurper.

Raleska broke into a furious trot, pacing through the trees and towards the strand. Her fur was on end and a wild look hounded her eyes, baring a sliver of white which rimmed her fuming gaze. She looked crazed, even rabid as she made her way towards her mother and her betrayer. The howl informed her that her mother had been deposed, after all she had done for Rusalka. It brought the girl's blood to a frothy boil.

Raleska would avenge her mother. She would show The Usurper how wrong he was to ever lay fangs on her mother - she would deliver Caiaphas to triumph, and restore to Rusalka its rightful ruler.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread