Emberflame Ridge Name my Price
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
setting this after aure & opalia meet heloise!
logging this as Botany (or Medic) for aure

It seemed that there were only two solutions to conquering one’s estrus: one was to dance along with those natural urges, and the other was to withdraw into solitude. Speaking of which, had Aure not been so thusly enamored, she may have went reclusive as Blodreina had; and as she wound her way from the Cache, threading along the trail back to Elysium, @Opalia yet continued her enactment as guard for the restless, ivory herbalist.

As with pregnancy, however, her more sensible thinkings seemed to have muted themselves more and more as of later. The silver felt no such shame in taking no rest, childing as she were, and her overall stance on the matter was that this foraging would be better done sooner rather than later.

After all, once she delivered, she’d be confined to Drageda’s claim for the next several few months; she might as well further what of her position that she could before all of this happened.

A myriad of spring fancies fluttered about that airsome mind of hers, for she smelt and saw a female, all dark and keeled over — and couldn’t help but notice that they all weren’t as quite far from Elysium as the terrain would like them to be. Even though she emerged enough as a presence to make herself know, she quelled the surge of pointed concern, and held herself back. Females in heat, as she’d come to learn, well... ”Are you well, revia?
Messages In This Thread
Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 10, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 12, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 13, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 14, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 20, 2019, 04:20 PM