Totoka River a bookshelf, lined with published love letters to the moon.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
Paging @Indra! Current week.
Botany for Aure — 7 / 15

Aurëwen supposed, too, that it had been quite some time that she’d threaded her way down along the shore. A murky memory, murmuring of a salt-lord, hummed at the edges of her mind; she’d never learnt of his claim, or who he truly was, or even his name. But she remembered what he’d said of her brother — and wondered what he would think if he knew she’d found Vonnaruil. The impassivity of the skulled-one did not mute her well-wishes for his being; not that they’d ever meet again, she thinks.

Anyways.

Her treks spent with @Opalia weren’t without worth — at least, Aure meant to make it so. All along the way, the skayona had given and given and given all which she knew of her own excursions and the terrain she herself had traversed. Although Aure no longer had one paw out the border, wanderlust still hummed within her; as wanderers, it seems it would never be satiated.

As for foraging; some flora had gone unidentifiable, others recognized, and either way, the silver had, too, given her parts to Opalia as to what to look out for. Such schooling included what may be harvested and, if need-be, ingested without fear of harm to one’s physical state. Even as she lent to drink from the Totoka, she informed: ”Whether a species is edible or no, you will want to check for signs of mold. I have heard tell of death from thirst, starvation, but... I have not seen such a scenario, myself.”
Messages In This Thread
a bookshelf, lined with published love letters to the moon. - by Andraste - March 11, 2019, 11:36 PM