Stone Circle You've had your chance
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Hopping in here, anyone else is welcome to as well! Im working on a medic trade for Greyback and I think this would be an excellent chance for him. Im also pretty flexible on times, I think around this date would be great :)!

He responded to the call quickly, his head thrown up and deep voice echoing much like that of a single trumpet player. The past weeks had been a challenge for the patriarch, and with the rest coming the man found himself once again hitched on emotions, his days spent mostly pacing around and scouting out the best meats for his expecting mate. Oh how it had been long since he last sired his own whelps.

He begrudgingly made it to the border with a lean chunk of bison hanging from his jaws, his face splattered and sticky with evidence of his fight with a nearby carcass. He had expected a loner, but certainly not the familiar towering figure of Treason. It had been long since they last talked— not since the festival that was moons ago. "My eyes must deceive me Lady Treason of Lost Creek," he greeted, dropping the carrion only to bow before standing to greet her. His amber-peach eyes scanning her body with a sense of familiarity, taking note of her protruding stomach with a raised brow. He made no move to lick his face clean, wanting to respect manners as best as he could in front of a she-wolf with pups.

"Please, take this. You should be eating if you're going to travel while pregnant." Greyback chided before scooting the meat closer to her with a nudge from his paw. "What brings you to Easthollow?"

Messages In This Thread
You've had your chance - by Arbiter - March 12, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: You've had your chance - by Greyback - March 12, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: You've had your chance - by Arbiter - March 13, 2019, 11:12 PM