Firefly Glen Yet feet that wandering have gone
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He wasn't going to mention Elysium, just in case she for some reason got it in her head that he should totally go back there ritenao.  And raccoons?  Also probably a blank.  Well, maybe he saw one, but there was no saying he knew what it was.  He'd spent so much time deep in the packland (and not hunting) that most of his experience with other animals was stuff he dug up from the cache, and when stuff had been in there long enough, there was no saying it looked like how it was supposed to.  He knew what a cat was, though!  I dunno, I mean maybe they just hide or something, but I didn't go many places either.  Maybe now I'll see one now?  Shrug?  She didn't exactly make them sound great.  Maybe it was better if he didn't see one -- he wouldn't know what to do with it, but at least it sounded like they weren't super duper common.

Mal really was afraid she'd go back and start asking about the question he'd skipped entirely so he tried to make her talk about herself instead, Why are you out here?  Tuya said she wasn't familiar with the area, so... Maybe she was out doing the same thing as him.  Or maybe she was some kind of weirdo and he'd be best fleeing the scene, who knew.  So far he hadn't had good luck with people, but at least her attitude wasn't setting off gigantic alarm bells like some of the others.  The only problem was that he was too subdued to even really smile at her act.  He was just a glum boy.
Messages In This Thread
Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 15, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - March 18, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 22, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - March 26, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 27, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - April 01, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - April 06, 2019, 07:05 PM