Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
Set for late morning on 4/12, before this
Part I. Paging @Redshank & @Goosie

So many times had she heard of Sunbeam Lair by word of mouth, and never had Aure been able to experience it for herself. On the cliffs, it'd been farther than she'd been willing, for once, to straggle from the kru; and though it'd been near enough to Diaspora, pregnancy and mothering had kept her. After a fortnight of restlessness, however, she was entirely unfettered for the whole day and meant to spend it pillaging this Lair.

When she'd made sure her budding children were safe and slumbering in the cradle of either Vonnaruil or her beloved, the silver'd strode out, all shivery with anticipation for everything she may find.

... And, oh, and did she find. And flit, and frenzy, like a frostmade zână; whirling towards the tousled and bursting underworld without an inkling or mind of what else could be lurking in its depths.

All and any misgivings of their settling in Diaspora went out her head, where green green green thrived in its stead. Whatever she found, she studied with rapture; and she admired all those other menders who had the nerve and gall to pluck anything from this trove. Aure wasn't sure if she could ever bring herself to, even if she suffered the fever from delivery again; had Mahler taken from this treasure? Had he wanted to? She didn't want to.
Messages In This Thread
❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Andraste - April 09, 2019, 09:47 AM