Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
At Redshank’s threat, the ivory had only smushed one scarred cheek into the earth and gave him a paltry sneer; too worn out to even rise to her paws. It was a fine, yet hesitant decision, too; but then he was fleeing, as he ought to have been in the first place. The yelp made her crane her neck, and she glowered after the sniveling ogre without remorse. As horrendous as this fight had been — if you could even call such a mess a fight — she had been the victor. What was done was done, and she was finally free to forage, so there was no shame felt  ( oh honey, she had a big storm comin’. )

A voice, timid and everlastingly frazzled, suddenly sounded above her, and Aurëwen looked to see whoever’d turned the tides of battle, “Mm, I am...” thin tail giving a laborous thumping on moss, “I’d like to say I am okay. With that ghoul gone, I am feeling stupendous. Thank you, ah...” The silver trailed off, not knowing the name of her speckled savior(?), and began to wobble up onto pale paws.

After a time, she seemed to find her balance, shook her pelt out, and soon looked upon the yearling before her. Any vertigo from before now seemed faint in her demeanor; but the smile she gave was a bit dopey, and aside from a scratched shoulder, she seemed otherwise fine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Andraste - April 28, 2019, 04:55 PM