Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
i just realized this is in sunbeam omg. im a fool
im a fool in a mans shoes

Heavens, when was the last time she'd been truly admired? On a trait other than her evidently-marred features  ( which she wouldn't ever understand to be praise-able )?  As with Sange, even Verx, a flush of white-rose draped itself along the back of her neck, veiled over her ears, and resided in her cheeks. "M-multumesc," then, fumbling in her bashfulness, [hover=Your voice is lovely, too.]"Și vocea ta este minunată." What else to say? Her eyes continued to roam the Lair, or her paws, alighting on all those familar properties and those quite unfamiliar.

A cluster of burgeoning flora, the dusted, growing earth they now traversed, that draping lichens she'd become acquainted with -- "O, da." Turned to her breathing acquaintance, a sudden concern in her eyes, both hesitant and faintly embittered, "Dacă vreți să veniți aici, aș fi precaut. Când am descoperit pentru prima oară acest Lair, am întâlnit un..." How to phrase @Redshank in the faintest demeaning way as possible? "Căpcăun." That was well, right? He wouldn't return to ooze bile on her as she slept?

"...Eu am fost cel care a inițiat lupta," she coughed, canted her head away in some shame. But then, the adamant set to her jaw had returned, "Dar a fost o mizerie! Și am fost bine! Și nu ma lăsat să fure."

With that, she pranced a ways from Athansius with an unconvincing toss of her head. "A fost febră de primăvară, jur." And a conoction of perpetual pampering and bordeom, which she'd certainly admitted to already, but... "Păi, păzește-te, presupun," came the huffy little pout, and she glanced over to the grey with a prim look.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Andraste - April 25, 2019, 07:54 AM