Arrow Lake — tied knots in the laces of my worried shoes,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Had she known the thoughts that ran rampant in both of their heads, Aurëwen may’ve been flattered to such a deep place of humbleness that she might never recover from it. But she didn’t know, of course; only ever recognized it whenever her family of three made it known to her. So a listless ear flickered at Stigmata’s arrival and the question, and as the general hulked at her shoulder, her focus returned to the speckled dove before her once more.

”This is Goosie,” she mused, though not without appreciation. ”She tended to me after my... foolishness in ze Lair. I’d like to think she saved my life, too, diverting ze brawl like she did.” An impish curl came to the corner of her scarred lips, but what she said was true and her tone was honest. Any aftermath that had happened all those weeks ago... she felt it the situations may finally be easing up, some.

And she only looked ahead from it, now. With an absent feathering of her tail, Aure continued, ”Yes, I— we are well, ze children and myself. No need to worry, Goosie. I am grateful for what you did that day,” smile softening to something more leveled, ”as grateful as I am, now. You are very considerate, and brave, I daresay.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: — tied knots in the laces of my worried shoes, - by Andraste - April 30, 2019, 12:55 PM