Arrow Lake Kick my shoes off and run
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
AW! Just outside the opening of the den <3

The children were becoming more mobile, often times wandering close to the entrance of what had been their only world since they were born. So today, Taki had positioned herself outside directly in front of the den opening, allowing them the option to venture out under her watchful gaze. She was interested to see who would follow her out and who would stay inside. The first to poke their little head out was the last born, the biggest of the bearcubs, and she was not surprised; he seemed to be the boldest so far. The snowy twins followed not long after, and for a while, she thought her first born would not be joining them. Eventually, driven by the lack of warmth an company she assumed, he emerged but remained close. She watched them all tentatively explore the area around her, none of them venturing too far into the unknown. Once they adjusted to being outside the safety of the den, they played and scuffled with each other, always, somehow, making their way back to her to wrestle against her or across her paws as she watched and policed wherever needed. It was sunny today, and she could tell the more comfortable winter temperatures were gone for now. It was good for the small pups who still needed her to stay warm, but she was already uncomfortably warm under her thick northern coat. Still, she was able to enjoy herself mostly because she was happy to watch the children explore and learn new things about the world. Her first born eventually collapsed between her front paws and began chewing on her thick chest fur before falling asleep mid chew. She laughed a little but left him where he was, not wanting to wake him. Tired already? she said quietly in her native tongue before returning her focus to the other three who apparently were not ready to end their explorations yet.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - April 24, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - April 27, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - April 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - May 03, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - May 07, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - May 13, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - May 17, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - May 18, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - June 12, 2019, 12:34 AM