Arrow Lake Kick my shoes off and run
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her fiery gaze flicked up to the Kapitän as he approached, a fluttering rising in her stomach as she watched him gift the children with feathers. To her own gift, she dipped her head in thanks but found herself unable to eat it just yet. The fluttering had happened anytime Mahler had visited the den since they day she gave birth. At first, she wrote it off as being grateful for his help that day and every day since, but then, after one of his frequent, dutiful visits, the realization of her feelings stole her breath. She had never felt that way before, and she certainly had no idea what to do about it. Surely the puppies, Stigmata's children, wouldn't make him eager to be with her if she ever had the courage to show him her vulnerability once more. No, it was too messy, and she had children to raise, so she kept it to herself, suffering in silence in his presence rather than face rejection or the destruction of their companionship.

The fluttering dulled as it usually did, and she watched the children play with the feathers before glancing down to the child still sleeping while hanging on to his mouthful of her snowy fur. When she finally settled her gaze on Mahler, her stoic face hid the turmoil inside. How are you? she asked. She knew he been running himself ragged tending to her brood and that of Aurewen, and she hoped he was taking care if himself as well.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - April 24, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - April 27, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - April 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - May 03, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - May 07, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - May 13, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - May 17, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Mahler - May 18, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Kick my shoes off and run - by Takiyok - June 12, 2019, 12:34 AM