Northstar Vale merchant : take a look at my wares
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
If I look back, I am lost. The light of early day tousled her fur, and in a blink, it seemed her herald would be swiftly answered. What did the water give me? This task was just another in the many of ensuring peace for her children — Stigmata’s apparent lenience when doling out this quest had been enough to make it known. So, Aurëwen would do what she did best.

In another flutter of lashes, the ivory was before her; three-legged, notably, but even moreso was the speckled veil and the adornment of pink-pale scars graced upon her stolid figure. It was just like the festival, in that moment: where only welcome thoughts would enter her weary head and worn heart; and she made a smile curl her marred lips; let a glimmer come into her eyes. If I look back, I am lost.

”Salutations,” Aurëwen lilted, returning the gesture with a faint obeisance of her own. There was no need to hide why she was here, and the truth came from her, then, ”I was sent by ze Stigmata, to see how your Nauthiz has been settling in.” After a pause: ”Has faring gone well? I have not come across ze Vale in quite some time, really.” For all of Stigmata’s commands, her interest was truly meant.
Messages In This Thread
merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 06, 2019, 06:48 PM