Northstar Vale merchant : take a look at my wares
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She didn’t know the full details on whether or not Stigmata would lift his word over the entirety of the claim — or if it would remain in place. Aurëwen hoped it would be the first, but, again, she was a mere ambassador, sent to carry out and fulfill a quest solely given to her.

She was not, however, simply an unfeeling diplomatic: the way Liri presided over her Vale reminded Aure of the way she’d used to regard her own Rhaesuial. ”Quite lovely,” she wisped, and a smile, again curled her lips, ”You almost have my envy.” Almost, for her children would forever be lovelier; and it was for them she now regarded so fervently. She had to, if she were to bolster her personal self on her own.

Her next words muscled past the ache in her pale breast, intoned over it, above it, a heedless pretend, ”I have faith Stigmata will have no qualms with congregating with you. I will ask him ze moment I return.” Argent eyes followed Liri’s of the surveyance of the land all about them, silent for some quiet heartbeats. ”It is good to know I am not alone in these thoughts,” she admitted, ”for though his claim is an ambitious thing, it is...” unfeasible. Impossible, in a world like this and in circumstances just as these.
Messages In This Thread
merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 06, 2019, 06:48 PM