Northstar Vale merchant : take a look at my wares
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The silver met Liri’s smile — evident in the rabbit-soft gaze, too — with one of her own. A bit more tentative, but reciprocated in the same mind overall.  When thanks was given, Aure gave a humble dip of her head, and once she listened to the rest, trilled, ”We may agree on that, too. Where foreign offenses are concerned, two forces are mightier than one; that is what I once learned, at least.”

But then a name was given, too, and the she-silver realized that it’d entirely exceeding her mind ever since she’d set out on this mini-quest. Liri, was it? The corners of her mouth curved a bit further, ”My apologies, Liri. I am Aurëwen — well, Aure, if you would prefer?” There were other names that she’d plucked up from the first time she’d arrived to the Teekons; absconded all those that she knew, and only yearned for one.

Aurëwen brought her idling mind back to the present with a flicker of ears; present was what she had to be, needed to be. ”This claim of yours, ah, it is called Nauthiz, yes? I hope founding hasn’t been too worrisome.” What if she missed something inconceivably important? Something that may  ( or may not )  help her along the seasons to come?
Messages In This Thread
merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 06, 2019, 06:48 PM