Northstar Vale merchant : take a look at my wares
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Well met, then. Her own tail feathered assuredly at her hocks; but her always-lain ears took a rare moment to flick forward at Liri’s next words. Luck, was it? It seemed that whenever one entered the spires, luck was few and near to be found; her own luck had occurred on her flight from the hunger of Rakk and in the protective form of Wintersbane. She’d been lucky to have found someone, however dark, to guide her through this selfsame range. 

Would that she wished to found her own settlement  ( certainly, someday ), Aurëwen would’ve chosen just this Vale. The spires rose all about them, threatening to tear the skies and scavengers asunder; all to protect the bursting little haven below. But then... perhaps not. Perhaps she now longed for a place to better serve as the fortress her mind had decided upon.

Perhaps she’d been spoiled by Verx’s fierce, hankering nature and brawlish, clumsily-told tales — and shook herself to the present before she could lapse into prolonged silence. ”That is good to hear, then. Is there anything else I may report to Stigmata? Any... troubles, or threats?” The gleam of his eyes shrieked in her mind like sun on sea, though, and her words were a paltry thing of ivory to bolster herself against them.
Messages In This Thread
merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 06, 2019, 06:48 PM