Arrow Lake meant to be a mother
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Ears flurried forward at Stigmata’s insistence, and the silver studied him for a moment beneath a scarred brow, before drawing back up into all her earth-tethered petiteness and readied a reply. ”Not so differently from a presider who knows how to dole out their sentinels, I suppose,” Aure hummed, laving at the corners of scarred lips. ”There seemed to be no sentries posted along ze ridges, nor ze foothills leading down into ze Vale itself. I’d have thought she would have met my encounter with guards trailing at her hocks, but...”

’But there were no such procedures,’ her narrow shrug said. ”There should have been wardens posted along ze high ground. A much more favorable vantage point, and yet, so easily seen by those who would prey on them as well. It is only common... common decree, if you will.” Most of what she bumbled about was drudged from the more earlier memories of her life; by what she’d been taught and told. It all seemed eons ago, now.

Eager to get the focus deviated from her — always tending to fidget under particular attentions — Aurëwen knelt to the rabbit again, and eventually asked of him, ”Is there anything else I may do for you? Even domestic,” a wry inking of her voice. But she would be as available as could be, lest she needed to head out once more.

Whether there were elusive orders or not to what she would or wouldn’t do just yet, Aure eventually excused herself (politely, of course), feeling the time had come to turn her focus to her children for the remainder of today.
Messages In This Thread
meant to be a mother - by Andraste - May 02, 2019, 12:32 AM
RE: meant to be a mother - by Stigmata - May 03, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: meant to be a mother - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: meant to be a mother - by Stigmata - May 11, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: meant to be a mother - by Andraste - May 11, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: meant to be a mother - by Stigmata - May 13, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: meant to be a mother - by Andraste - May 13, 2019, 10:18 PM