Arrow Lake and over seas to look upon her face
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
idk what this post is ffs

It sounded so final, ‘departure,’ and in the moment of pause  ( before Blodreina resumed her assurances )  the silver despised that word with every wan, worn-out part of her. But the wanlinda’s words both eased Aurëwen as well as surprised her — she’d have thought another attempt to coax her from her anguish would be cast. However, Reina offered instead to track down her night-of-life once freed from these confines.

A surge of brightness crested in her eyes, and it was all Aure could do to cant her head and stopper the salted wave that threatened to overwhelm her. She’d never truly been left by another, lest in death or travel of her haven, and trying to put her feelings aside in this moment was inconceivable to her; especially when Reina offered so much.

Breath ragged, brow furrowed, ”When you aren’t bound here, I’ll have stopped crying by then,” she swore, smiling with a warble. ”And, if Ingram is absent,” sniffling and pawing all distractedly at her muzzle, ”I mean, if Praimfaya ever needs watching, u-um— I’m mostly here, so— ahm—“ And her teary tirade came to an end with an inscrutable gesture of a pale paw. 

After some beats of quiet of merely kneading her claws into the earth, the silver admitted, ”Until then, I am heading out to visit Elysium, but I will be back later in ze day.” Whet her lips, argent eyes flickering from the pewter child to the sea-mother, “I only need a little time away from here, is all,” and wished to add before I am entirely stifled by this place, and do something ridiculous because of it, again. But, no — it was all she made evident for the moment.  ( Had made rather evident, seemingly. )
Messages In This Thread
RE: and over seas to look upon her face - by Andraste - May 23, 2019, 11:02 AM