Moonspear he said, 'my boy you've got to run,'
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ice cold, she thought. He is, she confirmed with a slow nod, and swallowed down her tiredness before she went on. He completed the tasks your father set out in order for him to earn it, she explained, although he likely knew this already. Although it went unsaid, as she had not disagreed with the outcome when they needed some weight to counterbalance all their tumult lately, Charon had probably rushed it a touch--or let Revui rush him, perhaps. That one inkling of a possibility made her suspicious, and maybe if it was so insidious, her knowing to be careful could be worthwhile. Plus he has to prove that he deserves it and that he can in the weeks to come should he intend to keep it that way, she added, for good measure, and in these times of high stress it would be especially pivotal. There was always this stipulation for her. She could strip him of the title just as quickly as he had been given it if pushed.. but he was not her main concern right now, even if this timing was not her favorite.

And you are bothered by this? which was obvious enough as she looked at him, her own ears slanted back. His hurt was palpable, however, and this bothered her. He had done no harm, as well as she knew, and very much the opposite. Perhaps been caught in the crossfires more than he ought to, but who wasn't lately. She sought to understand if this went deeper than some good old Ostrega impatience first.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he said, 'my boy you've got to run,' - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: he said, 'my boy you've got to run,' - by Amekaze - May 22, 2019, 08:00 PM