Arrow Lake ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
@Blodreina
@Ingram still welcome kek

Pummeling, halting rains of the night before had since turned the earth soft underpad, and the heather-gray of late morning found Aure toeing the mountain lake. The encounter from days past had put a tentative stutter in her gate, brought a staggering sensitivity to the left part of her world, and it was all she could do to not loathe this situation more than was possible.

’You're still a champion in my eyes.’ A disgusted furrow etched itself between marred brows — heaven’s almighty, had she really said that? To someone whose state of living had been entirely refracted? How pregnant was I? How many ludicrous things had she instigated for the sake of pregnancy, before and after? Nothing had been sensible.

With a shudder, Aurëwen shook out her ruff, and stepped her gate up into a shivery trot. Either she could let herself become further despressed — or she could try to shoulder through it despite said depression, which was never, ever-would-be easy. Then again, easy had never settled well with her.

Reliance on others had only piqued the loathing within her; frankly, whether these feelings were irrational or no, she now found herself to be burdensome — unless she learned how to fend off assailants entirely by herself. How, then, could she begin fighting her own battles? Who to ask, especially?

But one thing was for sure: soft-hearted as she’d always be, Aure wasn’t going to go through this new chapter in her life lying down. It wasn’t bravery by any means, as she recoiled to hear — she woke up and continued to live for her Dragomir and Isilmë.
Messages In This Thread
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim - by Andraste - May 29, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim - by Ingram Sr - May 30, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim - by Andraste - May 31, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim - by Andraste - June 04, 2019, 05:06 PM
RE: ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:23 PM