Wapun Meadow victorian writer 2 steps away from dying of brain fever
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
Dated 5/29

Ai mema we emo. Even from here.” The words for @Vercingetorix was a breath, winging away, back to Drago and Isi, as if just that could beckon their children here. ”Still, I cannot fathom how it must’ve been for you.” Her words were low and heartfelt, yet by no means pitying him. Ears flickered, patient for any sort of reply. 

Meanwhile, wondered how to exactly hobble her way down the way to this stream. She gathered herself up, herbalist-like, since a pursuit for celandine brought her here. So, as if driven by a checklist in her mind, she thoughtlessly turned left—

—and shied away after bumping nose-first into Verx’s shoulder. But I just spoke to him!...and had forgotten he was even there. ”S-sorry.” Operation: Find that Facehad begun once more.

Nowadays, she had to raise her head further back, tilt it some to the right. Then, canting her muzzle a little to the left... There you are, dragă. With her Mission: Accomplished, a hesitant, jocular curl came to her lips— ”Found you,” that smile said. As if Aure could still laugh at herself, but (only now) had become too sheepish to do so.

In the past fortnight, she’d like to think she was getting better at picking out faces. A smug or snide expression would better suit the position of her head. If Aure’d been anyone other than herself, she may’ve looked at Verx just that way after all this time.

But on that riddled face, there was nothing but sweet apology — she’d almost fallen on him, after all. ”What I need should be down there, is all.”