Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
AW but @Xan show urself

Aurëwen lingered briefly before she left the shelter of silver birches, for a last glimpse of late sunlight shafting through the spring leaves. The light scattered itself in mute glints of silver and gold, and the intricate shadows of the branches danced with the gleams upon soft grasses. For a moment, she thought the birches might speak to her; and they seemed to rustle a little forlornly, as if in farewell.

But her pursuit of celandine drew her away, regardless of whether or not they had enough stocked back in Diasporian wares. All around her the earth was lush with early summer, and Aure traipsed from the foothills and into the meadow at a hitchy, insistent gait.

She told herself that celandine was the only reason she’d come here this early evening; that it wasn’t to feel the waning vestiges of her family’s presence — of his presence. Then again, what else was she to do with this restlessness within her? Ever since she’d spoken to Rhælla and that intermittent scrap with Blodreina, a quiversome incitement had taken hold of her. 

If I want to hold my own, then I must improve. Her musings were agitated as she nosed distractedly through patches of flora; and she had half a mind to tussle a damn fox if it happened across her—
Messages In This Thread
i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Andraste - June 08, 2019, 07:25 PM