Wapun Meadow Already wrote several letters to you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,116 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette's ears flopped back as she got such a harsh critique back towards her. No one ever really talked to her this way. They were always sweet, perhaps a bit condescending because of her age but she didn't mind that. His voice rung with the truth. She was not able to protect herself or fight him. "You didn't attack me," she pointed out to him perhaps a bit stubbornly.

But two could play that game. "Just like you didn't seem ready to protect yourself when thinking of seeing Scarlett," she pointed out to him. 'What did she do to spark such a reaction from an adult wolf, like yourself," she boldly returned. She was curious about her grandmother and she hoped to learn more. She felt quite empowered by speaking so boldly. "What would you want to say to her if she was here?"

"She is my best friend. She is special," she pointed out to him. 'To me she is Nuna. She never complained about that." Then again, she couldn't really talk back. She didn't listen when he told her to go home. She felt very rebellious but she wanted to know more about this man. "Why are you not living in Easthollow? Even grandpa is living with us now," she pointed out to him. It was a big thing she realized since her mother had a hard time forgiving him at first.
Messages In This Thread
Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - June 18, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - June 18, 2019, 08:13 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - June 19, 2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 03, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 12, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 14, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 14, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 21, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 25, 2019, 11:54 AM