Ankyra Sound Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska did not miss the looming form that lurked near them; like Kaertok, her gaze briefly rested on Vengeance, neither forbidding nor inviting his company. He had yet to prove he was an enemy, and so, if he wished to make himself useful or known, Raleska would not discourage it. As it was it appeared he was not attending their small meeting; Raleska nodded absently to Kaertok's question, filling in the silence with an afterthought. "Yes, he knows."

Any further conversation was cut short by Rosalyn's approach. Raleska met her with a dip of her muzzle and the fold of her ears, her tail sweeping fondly. If she noticed Rosalyn's disapproval of her white shadow, Raleska did not show it -- though part of her felt warmth for her russet comrade sweep through her belly. There would never be another wolf in Raleska's life that held a candle to Rosalyn -- she sought her mentor's gaze briefly, meaningfully, and nodded gravely. "Yes." She knew in her heart that there was a possibility Rosalyn would not bless her going -- but Raleska had to know for herself if Caiaphas was alive... or if Vercingetorix had done her in like she suspected.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last - by Raleska - June 23, 2019, 07:59 PM