Emberflame Ridge Breaking News
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska reeled back as the man's voice roared overhead. A growl formed in her throat, and she was about to remind Vengeance of his place (hah, could little shrimpy Raleska really take on Vengeance, I wonder?) when the words that fell from the terra-cotta man's lips halted her clean in her steps.

Illidan thrown. Vercingetorix at the helm.

Alarm alarm alarm alarm alarm! Klaxon bells shrieked in Raleska's mind. Her blood pumped. Her heart rate rose. Illidan, Vercingetorix. At the helm.

"WHAT?!"

The young Eyjolfur shrieked, her voice curdling the sky. She had told him -- she had fucking told him! "I knew it!" Raleska spat bitterly, recovering from the shock just in time for a blind rage to overcome her. She had known that fucking weasel -- that no good little scumbag -- was not to be trusted.

But she hadn't wanted to be vindicated this way! She hadn't wanted to be proven right, not like this.

Gathering a shaky breath, Raleska's fur smooth and a bit of her old assurance came back over her. Glancing to Vengeance, she delivered an approving nod. "You did the right thing to tell me." The Eyjolfur commended, noting just then he bore new cuts across his frame. "Is my brother hurt?"

Raleska had yet to decide what to do.. to continue her path and find her mother seemed important -- but her mother also would be furious to see Rusalka torn apart by the seams in her absence. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, Raleska suddenly felt helpless.. and way too remote from the situation to possibly control it.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
Breaking News - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Breaking News - by Raleska - July 02, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Breaking News - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Breaking News - by Raleska - July 02, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Breaking News - by Vengeance - July 04, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Breaking News - by Raleska - July 06, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Breaking News - by RIP Kaertok - July 07, 2019, 04:16 PM