Ravensblood Forest till i’m blind & hiding in the lion’s mouth
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She only balked from her own guilt, but at his request, she perked to attention, and then eased some at the words, even towards something simple as him wishing to leave or stay. Da, balaur,” Aure acquiesced, giving a quiet cant of her ivory crown. After some lulls, she began to turn from him— but paused, as if reconsidering and thinking better of it:

“I... I am going to go forage a little northward in this forest; your nontu’s wounds need seeing to.” Her words were awkward at best, but her tone was trying; inclusive. “If you’d like to follow some trails with me, you’re welcome to. And, well, if not, then...” an even more awkward little scuff of a paw, “Well, you will know where to find me. Just use that marvelous nose of yours.”

Having this sort of discussion with Verx would be... well... she had no idea how it’d go. But the herbalist knew that if left unseen to, his mood would only surl as his duel-hurts did, and being the herbalist she was, that would always be her first priority. Whether Drago declined her once more was entirely up to him — and she gazed to him with rabbit-soft argent eyes, dashed with melancholy, but unassuming as ever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: till i’m blind & hiding in the lion’s mouth - by Andraste - July 14, 2019, 03:32 PM