Whitefish River why we should stop fetishizing having asbestos-free baby strollers
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
last post unless tagged ❤️

And there was Evergreen, looking as desolate as she felt, but—

Where had her occupation amidst the ruin of another malady fled to? Where was that healer in her?— but, oh, she’d scarcely been able to amount support in the form of the Blood-Queen and Dio’s unwavering son, a fortnight before their respect for her had fallen from their graces. Then, Aurëwen hadn’t begged since and before that calamity but, now— now— 

B-Beja,” she entreated, striding from Vercingetorix’s side in favor of Speedy’s, “I am a herbalist. Please. Let me into your garden, bring you pro-properties, please, y-your—” Her chords constricted into something sorrowful and slavering and heavy.
“I saved one love of my life,” a death-defying look to their son, slung upon phayanarō’s shoulders, “Let m-me help save another. Please,” seeing the both of them so broken and faraway and lost in Shadow and—
Aure finally lost her voice in the flush of activity, horror. 

Whether she would be permitted to help in this furthered plight or no, she beckoned her daughter to follow all the same; trusting that Verx would hasten  (as one could with glass)  to Speedy’s instruction.